Communities We Serve
Today, we offer excellent care to three metropolitan cities in the United States – Albuquerque, New Mexico; Amarillo, Texas and Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Beginning in 2001, Ardent partnered with struggling, competing hospitals to form a unified health care system.
Lovelace Health System consists of:
- 6 hospitals: Lovelace Medical Center, Lovelace Westside Hospital, Lovelace Women’s Hospital, Lovelace Rehabilitation Hospital, Heart Hospital of New Mexico at Lovelace Medical Center and Lovelace Regional Hospital - Roswell
- 11 retail pharmacies
- 3,648 employees
- 606 licensed beds
- $345 million in capital improvements since 2001
In 2004, Ardent acquired the Hillcrest HealthCare System.
The system today consists of:
- 8 hospitals: Hillcrest Medical Center, Hillcrest Hospital South, Oklahoma Heart Institute, Bailey Medical Center, Hillcrest Hospital Cushing, Hillcrest Hospital Claremore, Hillcrest Hospital Henryetta and Tulsa Spine & Specialty Hospital
- 5,188 employees
- 200 employed physicians
- 1,151 licensed beds
- $340 million in capital improvements since 2004
In 2013, Ardent purchased 80% of Baptist St. Anthony's Health System through a joint venture formed with Baptist Community Services of Amarillo.
Baptist St. Anthony's Health System consists of:
- 451-bed Baptist St. Anthony's hospital, Harrington Cancer Center, Harrington Breast Center, Amarillo Neuroscience, Amarillo Surgical Group, Bariatric Surgery of Amarillo, and Panhandle Ear, Nose and Throat
- Partnership interests in Physicians Surgical Hospitals, ADC Endoscopy Specialists and Advanced Imaging Center
- Primary-care, urgent-care, surgical and bariatric clinics
- Medical staff of 500 physicians and 3,175 employees
- Preferred provider network
- Fourth largest employer in Amarillo